Heading to the America’s Capital, Washington, DC?
Find out where to stay in Washington, DC, from budget (under $100/night) to luxury (#whocaresaboutthecost).
Hostels in Washington, DC
Need to know where to stay in Washington, DC on a budget? Check out these hostels in Washington, DC, all under $100 per night.
- Downtown Washington Hostel: Close to Union Station, making it a perfect location if you’re arriving via train.
- HI Washington DC: Hostel that is close to the White House, as well as many museums, monuments, and restaurants.
- HighRoad Hostel DC: Hostel with tons of restaurants and bars nearby.
Moderately priced hotels in Washington, DC
Hostels not your thing? Here are a few moderately priced hotels in Washington, DC, all under $225 per night.
- Capitol Skyline Hotel: Free transportation to the Metro and some attractions.
- Morrison-Clark Historic Inn: Stay a night in a Victorian mansion built in 1864!
- Hotel Lombardy: Sits just outside the George Washington University campus.
- Hotel RL Washington DC: Located just a few blocks from the National Geographic Museum.
- Melrose Georgetown Hotel: Price per night hovers between moderate and luxury depending on when and what type of room you book.
- Washington Plaza: Nearby the White House.
Luxury hotels in Washington, DC
Have an unlimited budget for lodging? Check out these gorgeous luxury hotels in Washington, DC.
- AKA White House: Luxury extended stay hotel next to the White House.
- Hotel Monaco: Surrounded by the International Spy Museum, Smithsonian American Art Museum, Verizon Center, and Shakespeare Theatre Company.
- The Embassy Row Hotel: Located in the Dupont Circle area.
- The Graham Georgetown: Located in Georgetown, with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- The Hay-Adams: Located directly behind the White House.
- W Washington DC: Fabulous views of the city, especially from its signature hotel bar.