About Meg Frost
I have a serious case of wanderlust with an ever-growing list of places I want to see, food I want to eat, things I want to experience, and drinks I want to, well, drink!
With a limited amount of vacation time from my 9-to-5 job and a champagne taste on a moderate budget, I’ve learned to how to put together the most amazing vacations and experiences for less.
When I’m not traveling, I’m likely plotting new ways to bring the magic of vacation to my everyday life or geeking out over travel tech, gadgets, and learning software (thanks to my 9-to-5).
New England born and raised, I have called Boston, MA my home for over a decade. I hold a B.S. from University of Miami and an M.A. from Northeastern University.
About Frost + Sun
Frost + Sun is a travel blog that will help you plan your next trip, whether it be packing tips, hotel and restaurant recommendations, or destination inspiration.
My love of travel and far-flung places started quite young. In between stories of travels during World War II, my grandfather would encourage me to read National Geographic and hang out at the library.
My favorite thing to do when visiting was to spin the globe in his living room as fast as I could and quickly stop the spinning globe with my index finger. I would spend hours reading about whichever country my little finger was pointing to in my grandparents’ encyclopedia set (you know, the printed version of Wikipedia), piles of National Geographic back issues, or at the local library.
Most popular posts on Frost + Sun
The most popular posts on Frost + Sun thus far:
- 37 Mouthwatering Places to Eat in DC
- 17 Places to Get a Cheap Meal in Las Vegas
- The Best Carry On Luggage for Your Next Trip
- 100+ Wicked Awesome Things to Do in Boston
- How to Spend a Weekend in Salem, Ma in October
Features + Collabs
You might have seen an article written by or featuring me elsewhere on the interwebs! Here’s the latest:
- 10 of the Best New Year’s Celebrations Around the World – Reader’s Digest
- 17 of the Best Books to Read While Traveling – My Five Acres
- 37 Unique Destinations To Add To Your 2018 Bucket List – Passport Voyager
- Travel in 2018 : Travel bloggers share their dreams – Travel to Recovery
- Amazing Animals In India, Nepal And Sri Lanka – Castaway with Crystal